Creating better sleeping habits to build healthy futures.
In this workshop, you will understand the link between stress, sleep and personal performance.
Living through a worldwide pandemic many people are suffering insomnia (as a result of many different factors) and hence the term Coronasomnia. Perhaps you can relate to one, or more of these symptoms?
• Emotional mood swings
• Less empathy, warmth and interpersonal effectiveness
• Battling with energy levels, and the ability to get things done
• Feeling overwhelmed, anxious (& perhaps even depressed)
• Feeling tired, but too ‘wired’ to get to sleep
• Waking in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep (easily)
• Feeling the need to be ‘always on’ and highly responsive (day and night) to emails, and messages on your mobile
• Increased appetite, especially for starchy and sugary food and simultaneously never feeling satiated after eating
• Too ‘tired’ to exercise …whether it’s a casual walk, or any other exercise that you ‘used to’ enjoy.
If you want to improve the quality and quantity of your sleep, and build your physical, mental and emotional resilience, join me on 31st of March 2021 for an engaging, online sleep workshop.
After the workshop, you will be included in a 21 days coaching / ‘sleep accountability’ programme (no fee), which will give you the support needed to break bad habits, and hence integrate (seamlessly) new, tiny healthy ‘sleep rituals’ into your life.
In addition, when you sign up you will:
– receive a FREE copy of Joni’s eBook: ‘Are you in Sleep debt: if so, how do you budget for better sleep?’
– be entered into a draw for a chance to win a pair of blue light blocking glasses (value 50 AUD).